WordCamp Birmingham 2017 General Admission Tickets Are Just $40.00!
For only $40.00, your WordCamp ticket gives you access to the entire two-day WordCamp Birmingham event, happening October 21-22, 2017 at the Pelham Civic Complex.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Admission to all sessions on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lunch both days.
- A Happiness Bar — our version of a help desk, open throughout the event so you can get help with your site and get your questions answered.
- An opportunity to network with and meet sponsors, speakers, and other WordPress community members, including business owners, designers, developers, agency owners, bloggers, copywriters, freelancers, site owners, and more.
- Coffee and water throughout the entire event.
- An afternoon snack both days
- Awesome WordCamp Birmingham swag
WordCamp Community Sponsor Tickets
WordCamp would not be possible without the generosity of our awesome sponsors. From venue, audio/visual, and wifi costs, to catering and coffee, swag, signage and print materials, to tables and chairs, linens, snacks, registration supplies, and more — there is an enormous amount of cost involved to create, plan, and host the event, not to mention the pure time volunteered by the organizers.
The Community Sponsor Ticket is $150. It’s a practical way for you to give back to the local WordPress community, show your thanks, support WordCamp, and make it possible for us to continue to have a WordCamp Birmingham in the future.
Here’s how Community Sponsors will be acknowledged:
- You get everything included with a General Admission Ticket.
- You get a thank you via social media and on the WordCamp blog.
- You get a ticket to the exclusive VIP dinner Friday night to network with speakers, sponsors, and organizers before the event. This is huge!
- You get to place your promo and swag on the registration table.
- You get our undying gratitude and thanks.
Throughout the event, we may involve volunteer and/or professional photographers and videographers for community-building and promotional purposes. By registering for and attending the event, you consent to your image being used in resulting photos or videos that may show your participation in the WordCamp.
All tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets purchased after October 7, 2017 are not guaranteed to receive a t-shirt, regardless of size.
- Tickets are transferable only through October 7, 2017. After that no edits/transfers will be able to be made to purchased tickets.
- A transfer of ticket does not guarantee a change in t-shirt size.
Receiving Tickets: When you purchase a ticket below, you DO NOT need to print out anything to bring with you. We will have you in the system at registration and you will appear on the Attendees page. Feel free to contact us after your purchase if you have any questions.
If for any reason you are not sure if your purchase was successful, DO NOT buy another ticket as there are no refunds. Instead reach out and confirm your purchase with us.